Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Best Burger in the World


 
 
There is an episode of “How I Met Your Mother” in which Marshall is convinced he has found the best burger in not only New York City, but in the world.  Convincing as his argument was, I think the best burger can be found elsewhere.  About a month ago, while in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, I had the pleasure of catching up with old friends at Overtime Bar and Grill.  The burger I had that night was far and away the best I have ever had.  This made me think.  Did the company around me make that specific burger stand out?  Have there been other burgers that were just as good, or even better?  My Overtime experience was one of the best I have ever had with my friends and the burger only made it better.  So, who does have the best burger?  I would have to say Overtime, but I think your state of mind, the people around you and, of course, the quality of meat comes into play.  Where is the best burger in the world?  To many, it may have been on their porch on a warm summer afternoon.  Let us know.  Who do you think holds the title for the best burger?

At Ryan, vehicles may be our profession, but people are our passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment